Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make A Painting Of Life

Make A Painting

Look at the sea and never sent clear some. It is intended that we had an idea for drawing Sin. Walking on water also. Black or water into the sea bottom also. Did I just sat looking at what. Then below it it has a do not know what is inside. We can see changes in the nature again. It next will be more benefits I. I like to make a color for the Arts and the drawing. The children to run and play, but I will stick to if people breathe in the water if the well Will have to go for a walk below view Or riding on a motorcycle in the sea when free time I would be damned good fun. Oh now why it feels hungry chan. But a full stomach is all about Oops, I confused myself Yeah I got really inspired home some nasty water at all. Well, then why hold water for a long time To foul with offline do not understand. If it is a good smell and a fresh room.

Well the drawing A citrus smell something good smell fragrant Madame rejoice I want to do something to jam out why some people have connected with one thought in life, some are equipped to wash many times. Wa boring it is a little bit better next day, one must find not know how many times a couple of times. Why the shift to shift Neu thick smoke and want to go to smoke than before. Then there was the cigarette. Nia also wants to stop it, it does not stop for once Seng. Oh, Oh, they're fighting the enemy, it is not anymore. I think it long enough, maybe. If it is not long enough to draw instead painting Arts and offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment