Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Painting A Naturally

Today, go to the market and then to see summary pasuai. purchased 1 image to remove the infection and then of course view room sleeping all night. It is a picture about the art of Asian. A little girl eating fruits, delicious it looks cute. Enough sleep wake up it at all to do breakfast kitchen today I do. The breakfast itself is fried eggs and boil 1 litre of water at many places rarely pretty equal shoulders but it enough. Enough to eat it to see the living room TV. On TV is not fun at all. See just 30 minutes, decided to draw that balcony. Fit the color paintings for drawing out at spending to buy at the market. I drove out to so many color at all. So is it home to sit and draw per drawing today? Naturally, because I like it so much it is green, I like green.. draw upon it to lie asleep mere minutes, get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment